Thursday, January 17, 2013

UFO Looked Like A Flat Plate With Flame Seen In The Sky Over Columbia South Carolina


Date:  January 15, 2013
Time:  9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects:1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw what looked like a bright flame moving slower than a helicopter speed across the sky. Was flying slow, had a helicopter flying at a distance behind it.

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.
It was 9:00 p.m., clear sky with some clouds, I could see the stars and Orion. The craft was flying as high as a helicopter would (2 trees high?) It’s course was steady (no movement up or down) steady altitude.

From where I was I would guess it was flying directly over Broad River road in Columbia, SC headed towards I-20 (I live in the middle of the city) It appeared like a flat plate with flame (or bright glow) beaming up from the craft, although I don’t believe it was flame because there was no smoke, and the flame/light was not reacting to wind.

As the craft was passing quietly for 3 minutes, I then started to hear and see 2 helicopters keeping a very safe distance, but following behind. The night was clear enough to clearly see the shape of the helicopters, but the craft was difficult to define shape.

I have no doubt whatsoever that what I saw was a UFO, I am very confident in that fact.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment