Friday, January 11, 2013

White Light Which Caught Fire With Huge Flaming Tail Seen In The Sky Outside Of Sedro Woolley


Date:  January 11, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:20 a.m.

I saw the same thing when I was on my way to work this morning. Southeastern sky about 6:20 a.m.

I was driving from Bellingham Washington to Sedro Woolley.

I was closer to Sedro Woolley when I saw what I thought at first was a shooting star, but much bigger.

When it started it was a white light striking downward and about halfway through it’s decent it looked like it caught fire and had a huge flaming tail and then it disappeared. I thought it was a meteor or something. Do you know what it was?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment