Thursday, January 17, 2013

White Teardrop Shaped Object Stationary In The Sky Seen Driving From Ft. Myers To Sarasota Florida


Date:  January 14, 2013
Time:  Approx: 5:45 p.m.

Dear Brian, I found you on line trying to see if anyone reported the light I saw tonight over the Gulf of Mexico around dusk.

Late this afternoon, Monday, January 14, 2013 around 5:45 p.m. EST, I was driving north on I-75 towards Sarasota, Florida from Ft. Myers. The Gulf was to my left by about 10 miles.

Off to my left, a strange white light was just hanging in the sky like a a huge tear drop, fat at the bottom and narrow at top. I took pictures of it, but the sky was still too light for it to show up on my digital camera.

It didn't move, imagine a meteorite falling from the sky, but staying suspended.

But what is very strange to my sighting is that on my way back to Ft. Myers my friend texted me to report that she and friends saw a spiral light show in the sky in Ft. Myers coming out of church around 9:00 p.m. Ft. Myers is 1 1/2 hours south of Sarasota.

My friend called the police to report it, but there were no other reports at that point. Are you hearing anything from this area? What is going on?

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for getting back to me, the atmosphere was dry and around 80 degrees. The sky was perfectly clear except the sun was beginning to set, so of course it was hues of pink and amber and the bright, white light object in the horizon appeared so strange.

It was off in the distance, to the left of me,  to the far right of the sun where there sky was still light, but becoming gray from sunset.

It looked like an extended tear drop or a falling star that just remained suspended fat at the bottom and very skinny as it extended upward. I was driving north bound about 75 miles per hour and within 10 minutes I was past it and could no longer view it, but as I said I did try to take pictures of it.

I expected to see cars driving south bound pulled off the the road taking pictures but I didn't see any.

I would think people on the Gulf of Mexico beach watching the sunset to have reported this thing in the sky. Maybe the Coast Guard received "sightings?"

I will forward your response to my friend.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment