Sunday, January 6, 2013

White/Silver Colored Ball Of Light With Trail Broke Up Over Tullytown Pennsylvania


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, I saw your site on line this morning and had to write. I was looking for anyone else who may have seen this incredible light in the sky that I witnessed last night.

It was about 6:45 p.m. 1/5/2013 when I was outside in Tullytown, Pennsylvania while talking to my son outside and all of a sudden I noticed this extremely bright white silver color ball of light in the sky.

At first I thought it was the headlight on a plane that was really close, then I noticed the ball getting bigger and bigger then all of a sudden I saw this huge, intense bright white silver streak come out from behind it as it sped up, and I yelled thinking it was a plane on fire crashing, going down and would crash. 

Next thing I saw was the ball explode.  I saw it break apart as though it exploded.

I have never seen anything like this. This light was as bright as white and silver can get.
This was unlike any other shooting star I have ever seen. 

Have you heard or know what this was. It was so scary and intense and I am shocked to see that I can't find anything about this online. Please let me know!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment