Tuesday, January 8, 2013

4 Orange Lights Observed Over Tampa Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  12:18 a.m.

Dear Brian, driving home in  Tampa, Florida at about 12:18 a.m. I spotted for the first time what I believe were UFOs. I saw four orange lights in the sky. One was by itself on the left of me and three were to the right.

As I was driving up the street and was looking up and down while driving, the three lights appeared to move together to form a straighter line of three. I arrived home and went to take my dog out within 15 minutes of the sighting.

When I looked back up at the sky, there was no longer a clear sky, but a cloud pattern and the past full moon shining down through an opening. It seemed impossible for the clouds to move in so fast. They didn’t even appear to be moving but just sitting there.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment