Monday, January 7, 2013

4 Red/Orange Lights Spotted In The Sky Over San Diego California


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  12:15 a.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed) and I live in San Diego Ca. I am writing  in to you because my girlfriend and myself saw what sounds like the same type of lights.

The time was around 12:15 a.m. on Jan. 1/2013. I was standing out in front of my house when I saw these 4 red/orange lights moving from the east to north/east in a perfect vertical line one on top of the other.

It was kind of trippy, so yelled at my girlfriend to come out, as she came out we watched them go from a vertical line into a box formation with the top one and the 2nd to the bottom moving to are left and making the box form.

Then after they did that, 3 of them made a triangle shape with the fourth one just disappearing  and then the three of them doing the same about 30 seconds later.

Now this entire thing lasted about 2 maybe 3 min and it seemed kind of strange so I thought I would check online to see if anyone else saw it to.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment