Thursday, January 10, 2013

4 Silent Solid Red Colored Lights In The Sky 100 Feet Above Over Andover Massachusetts


Date:  January 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:00 p.m.

Last night 1/9/13 I went out to my garage about 6:00 p.m., it was dark, and I looked up and saw 4 solid red lights in the sky maybe 100 feet above me. Flying very slow. It was maybe the size of a small plane, but flying at the speed of maybe a blimp.

Far to slow for any plane. The thing that really stuck out was it was dead silent. No engine noise or any noise of any kind.

It was way to close to me to be silent. So no way it was a helicopter. It was very dark so all I could see were the solid red lights in a triangle shape and a fourth light at the rear.

Making kind of a kite shape if you were to connect the dots. Very strange. Is this similar to what you saw? I live in Andover, Ma. Others reported the same thing last night in Amherst about an hour from me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment