Sunday, January 13, 2013

5 Orange Lights Flying In Formation Over East Orlando Florida


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  12:10 a.m.

I saw the same orange slow moving objects at 12:10 tonight. I immediately thought it was a UFO by the way the light was and how they moved.

It was about 5 of them flying in a formation with one leader way ahead of them. I am going crazy now looking at all the other sightings online. Need answers.

Additional Information:
Yes, I live around East Orlando, by the university of Central Florida. Alafaya road and Colonial drive from everything I’ve seen online, I think I saw the same thing lots of people saw. Any idea why this didn’t make the local news?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment