Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bright Orange Colored Objects/Lights In The Sky Over South Phoenix Arizona


Date:  January 15, 2013 and January 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Okay, so while driving home Tuesday night 1/15/13 I saw 3 large bright orange lights floating in the night sky south of the 1-10. I was driving west on the I-10 just after 7:00 p.m. that night and noticed the lights south of me when I was approaching the 303 freeway construction.

I continued to check on them as I was driving and saw one slowly blink out, I lost sight of them behind a freeway noise barrier wall.

After I passed the wall the remaining two lights were gone, when I drove under the Verrado Way bridge I saw all three lights again this time much farther west of there original position.

I saw the same lights last night, 1/16/13, on my drive home at just after 7:00 p.m., again I noticed them right when I was getting close to the 303 freeway construction, this time there were four light, same color, same size, floating over the mountains south of me.

I continued to watch them. Watched the one on the west end blink out the a minute or so later the one on the east blink out leaving again two. Lost them behind the same wall.

They reappeared again right when I was getting past the same bridge. This time one then all four, again west of their original position.

At first I thought they could be on the mountains, but when I compared where they had been at night to the mountains in the day, they were definitely higher and they appeared in a straight horizontal line.

I'm no aircraft expert, but I did serve 4 years in the Navy and received aircraft identification training. These lights were very bright and large at a great distance, must have been much bigger up close. I will be looking for them again tonight.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment