Friday, January 11, 2013

Bright White Object With Blue Tail Seen Flying Through The Sky Near Marlborough Massachusetts


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I was driving on 495 going South in Massachusetts near Marlborough. I was with a friend of mine, and I saw what I thought at first was a shooting star. I realized it was way too close to be a shooting star and it was a white ball of light with a bright blue tail.

It moved a lot slower than a shooting star and was present in the sky for much longer than a shooting star normally would have been. It looked like something falling out of the sky. I'm so glad other people saw it too.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment