Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Orange Glowing Light Seen From Fountain Valley California Over The Pacific Ocean Off Huntington Beach


Date:  January 8, 2013
Time:  6:33 p.m.

Tonight at 6:33 p.m. from Fountain Valley, Ca., I saw an orange glowing light over the Pacific Ocean off Huntington Beach coastline.

The sky was dark and clear. I could see planes and stars around the sky, but this was totally different.
The light was glowing and would pulsate. I watched for 3-4 minutes then witnessed, what appeared to be, a white light drop from the bottom of the craft, then dissipate.

There was a plane that gradually approached the light and as the plane neared it, the orange light faded and disappeared.

I'm always checking the skies, but this is the first time in my life I've ever seen something so clearly that could not be explained. I Googled it and saw that so many others are seeing the same thing around the U.S. that I did. Crazy!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment