Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Orange Glowing Objects Over London UK


Date:  Around Christmas 2012
Time:  Evening.

I saw my first one of these before Christmas. It was coming across from the south along the back of my property in Notting Hill at high altitude.

As it then veered toward the east another followed on along the same trajectory, and after than another. I was spooked.

But on New Year's eve at midnight the same sky had many of these fire crafts traveling in twos or threes, all coming from the south and west and heading toward east London.

I have since figured these must be flying lanterns caught in an air stream, but I haven't been able to check which direction the breeze was blowing that night.
Has anyone been able to positively identify these strange sightings as the Chinese flying lanterns?

Vike Factor Note: Yes I have found that many of the orange/red light sighting were indeed Chinese/Wish lanterns. When the candle goes out, the debris/rest of the lantern still falls from the sky to the ground. Witness have reported them to be falling in their yards, road ways, anywhere really.

Also folks do contact me to inform me about some of the sightings, they new of a wedding, memorial, or a celebration of some kind, so yes we do get to find out at times that many are lanterns.

My personal thoughts, I think most of the sightings of this type are the result of someone releasing lanterns. Not all, but most.

Brian Vike – The Vike Factor.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment