Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Three Red/Orange Lights Traveling Across The Sky Over Langley British Columbia


Date:  January 1st, 2013
Time:  Minutes after midnight.

Hi, I would like to find out what was that I saw in the sky on December 31st, just a couple of minutes after midnight. (Which is actually January 1st, 2013) Langley BC.

I was already in bed waiting for the ringing in the New Year, bedroom lights on, radio quietly playing, fully awake, not even tired, when from the corner of my eyes I happened to see three reddish-orange lights in the sky, travelling slowly, steadily from east to west.

The first was a bit of a distance from the two others.

The lights were very bright and much larger in size than airplanes' lights, and they seemed to have a little aura around them (of faded light). I have never seen anything like this in my life, ever.

I jumped up and stared through the window, in total disbelief. I lived in Richmond for 24 years, I know very well how planes look like, how they move, sound etc.

These were not "normal" planes, but they seemed to be aircrafts to me because they were travelling in a controlled manner.

They lasted about a minute, then one by one they faded away from sight all in roughly the same spot. Due to clouds...or?

First I thought this was some sort of a new firework, a novelty, part of New Year's eve celebration, but thinking about it a little deeper, it was obvious that they could not be, as they did not seem to be launched from the ground and follow a straight trajectory from there. T

hese lights were travelling in an altitude, somewhat slowly and steadily.

I am so puzzled and curious. I would like to ask authorities for an explanation, but I don't know where to start. Who keeps an eye in the sky? Can you help me? Any comments?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment