Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bright Blue Light With Blue Tail Observed Over Sharon Springs New York


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.

I live in Sharon Springs, NY. Last night as my husband and I sat down to watch TV, a bluish light streaked through the sky outside our window. Our view was quick as only a portion of the sky was visible from our perspective. 

The window faces more southerly and the light fell from left to right at about a  45 degree angle. It was somewhere around 6:30 p.m. It seemed to be a large light followed by a tail and it was, as I said, blue in color. 

I have never seen anything of this magnitude in the sky and when I got up this morning, I searched to see if anyone else had seen anything and found your site.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment